Update 2/12/15: Chat archive available!
Well, everything about Macro Social Work that can fit into an hour of respectful dialogue and synchronous Twitter conversation.
We will cover:
- What is macro social work?
- How can I learn about macro social work practice?
- How can I connect with others doing macro social work?
- What inspires you about macro social work?
- What do you wish others knew about macro social work practice?
- An Introduction to Macro Practice in Social Work
- Association for Community Organizing & Social Administration Focus for the Decade
- Macro Practice Skills
- Defining Macro Practice
- Macro Social Work Practice
- Community Organizing
- Careers In Development, Fundraising, & Grant Writing
- Economic Development
- Public Policy
#MacroSW Chats is collaboration Between the Association for Community Organization and Social Administration (ACOSA), University at Buffalo School of Social Work, the Network for Social Work Management (NSWM), and Karen Zgoda (Instructor at Bridgewater State University). The chats are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 9:00 PM EST/ 6:00 PM PST. For more info check out: https://macrosw.wordpress.com